Sevim and Necdet Kent Library, founded by the Rahmi M. Koç Museology and Culture Foundation and opened in Alibey (Cunda) Island of Ayvalık, Balıkesir in 2007.
The historic Agios Yannis chapel that today serves as the library and the adjacent big windmill comprise a section of a major monastery constructed in the fifteenth century. Abandoned after the 1920s population exchanges between Turkey and Greece and fallen into disrepair, the ruins of the chapel and the windmill were restored after personal intervention by Rahmi M. Koç. The ancient chapel was reassigned as a library to house some 1,300 titles belonging to Ambassador Necdet Kent (1911-2002) and donated by his son Muhtar Kent. The library is named after Necdet Kent and his wife Sevim Kent (1918-2000), who was originally from Ayvalık.